PILOT : MACHINERY MANAGEMENT
DATA – DRIVEN BIOECONOMY
LOCATION CZECH REPUBLIC
COUNTRY CZECH REPUBLIC
CONTACT NAME KAREL CHARVÁT JR, JAROSLAV ŠMEJKAL, ALESSIO BOLOGNESI
EMAIL , ,
PILOT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
In many cases farms or agriculture service organizations owns tractors of more than one brand/family. Although the communication protocols used in control units of farm machinery and data collection are subject of standardization, the telematics solutions including data ownership/usage policy are usually specific to each tractor brand/family and the level.
Furthermore, attention shall be paid to ISO and CEN standards regulating data sharing in agriculture basing on the input coming from industry organizations like CEMA and AEF. Although this is not issue and can be even desirable for purposes of tractor producer’s customer care responsible for solving technical problems on tractor, for farmers it can be hard or impossible to connect the data coming from tractor with other farm data relevant for agronomical / economical evaluation of machinery usage. Despite the fact tractor have telematics solution, farmer sometimes need to use third party device and software to obtain data for field specific analysis.
OBJETIVE OF THE PILOT
- The main motivation for farmers/advisors is using single environment to analyse and display data coming from various tractor in relation with other farm and external data. This analysis can support decisions affecting economic efficiency.
- The main motivation for Zetor is implementation of telematics solution, which satisfy the user need and helps to improve customer care.
KPIS AND METRICS
These relevant KPIs have been identified so far:
- Numbers of tractors and agricultural machinery using DataBio solutions.
- Number of various tractor brand/models tested.
- Amount of collected data.