European Data Incubator is an exciting incubation programme, supported by the European Commission, with a €5 Million fund for Big Data companies:
- We are looking for 35 bright big data startups and SMEs from all over Europe
- The programme runs from August 2020 – April 2021
- Startups get:
- Up to €100K equity-free
- Free support services and workshops by dedicated mentors
- A free Cloud environment for scalable data processing
- Direct access to large corporates from different sectors
- The chance to solve a real-life data challenge
Startups and SMEs can select 1 of 3 tracks available to join the programme, and can find out all about it on the EDI website.
Applications are open until Wednesday 17 June at 12:00 (noon) CEST. Apply now here!
Reserve your place at the EDI WEBINAR to find out more.
“𝗜𝗧‘𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 𝗢‘𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞! ⏰🥳
Apply for #arroba#edincubator, the programme that gives your startup:
💰 Up to €100K
👥 Tailored mentoring
💪 Work with major corporates and solve their real data challenges
🔥 & much more