The European Data Incubator project (EDI) launches its 2nd Open Call for Data Providers. We are looking for new partners, from SMEs to Corporates, owning large amounts of data associated with important business challenges.
What is EDI?
EDI is an incubation programme run by 20 partners across Europe, and is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 779790).
It gives the large corporates and SMEs the chance to partner with the ‘up-and-coming’ Big Data startups of today to bring fresh perspectives to their data challenges. These hand-picked startups are the brightest in their sectors and have demonstrated unique ways of looking at real data challenges. EDI’s method of acceleration takes the startups through three intense phases of growth to accelerate their solutions to your data problems over eight months, always taking into consideration your input.
Previous challenges set by major corporates include improving road safety in Barcelona, predicting fraudulent transactions, and identifying patterns in digital campaigns. Large names like Volkswagen Navarra, RACC motoring club and the multinational Sonae have taken part.
What’s in it for you?
● Access to top-level startups sorting out your business challenge at no cost.
● Participation in the selection of startups.
● Access state-of-the-art data-based solutions for your business.
● Potential opportunities for investment or technology purchase.
● Be part of one of the biggest incubation and acceleration programmes in Europe.
What is expected from your side?
● You must be the data owner and have willingness to share your data with the startups.
● You must propose a business challenge related to your data that will be solved by the startups.
● You will provide mentorship to the startups selected during an 8-months incubation process.
How do I apply?
Apply now here (deadline 13 December, 12:00 noon CEST).