3rd Open Call for Startups in EDI to be launched in March 2020: solve European enterprises’ Big Data challenges and win up to 100K €, stay tuned here.
THREE WAYS TO APPLY
There are 3 ways to take part in European Data Incubator – check them out:
- Pick one of our ‘ready-made’ challenges, where the challenge, data sets and data providers are all pre-defined by us, ready for you to solve!
- Bring your own challenge, but solve it using one EDI data set and one external data set.
- You are free to propose your own challenge and solve it working with your own data provider and external data sets.
SME/start-up legally established in one of the eligible countries described below. SMEs must comply with the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC and the SME user guide. They must fulfill these criteria:
- Headcount in Annual Work Unit (AWU) less than 250.
- Annual turnover less or equal to €50 million or annual balance sheet total, less or equal to €43 million.
Only one proposal per SME is allowed.