Privacy protection and trust are key-needs for companies to create value with their data-driven business models. Not keeping pace with current state-of-the-art bears the risk of losing the trust of customers and in turn market share. Safe-DEED (Safe Data-Enabled Economic Development) is a Horizon 2020 project, striving for a competitive Europe where individuals and companies value their data and feel safe to use, exchange, and monetize it. Partners from cryptography, data science, business innovation, and the legal domain-joined forces to improve security and privacy-enhancing technologies.
- Early access to Safe-DEED demonstrators and prototypes.
- One use-case discussion with a research partner of your choice, at the Safe-DEED partner’s location or online.
- Access to exclusive training on data-driven technologies and data usage.
- Access to the restricted community site and LinkedIn group, as well as the chance for use-case discussion with a research partner of your choice.
- Networking with and contact to other companies in the area of privacy enhancing technologies.
- Free marketing: your logo on our website and a blog entry.