Startups applying for Data Pitch have another month to complete and submit their proposals for the 6 month accelerator programme, which provides up to €100k equity-free funding, mentoring and investment opportunities for the companies who provide the best ideas for data-driven solutions to a series of challenges, using combinations of open, closed and shared data.
The deadline for applications is Monday 2nd October, so with four weeks to go Data Pitch is hosting a series of webinars to help with the application process and to provide more information on the different challenges.
Confirmed dates so far are as follows:
· Tuesday 11 September 2018 at 12 noon CEST – Personalised entertainment challenge webinar
· Wednesday 12 September 2018 at 12 noon CEST – Customer needs prediction challenge webinar
· Wednesday 12 September 2018 at 1pm CEST – Generic webinar on the application process
· Thursday 13 September 2018 at 10am CEST – Smart manufacturing challenge webinar
· Monday 17 September 2018 at 12 noon CEST – Healthcare challenge webinar
Please register your interest here so we can send you more information as it becomes available.
If you have any specific questions on the application process or individual challenges, please add them to the form on the webinar page and we will make sure they are addressed. Before you do please take a look at our FAQs.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our webinars!