For the second consecutive year, the Big Data Value Association (BDVA) has granted a label for European Innovation Spaces (i-Spaces) to help drive forward Big Data adoption across all domains within European Industry.
The Labelling Ceremony took place during the European Big Data Value Forum 2017, in Versailles on the 21st November. We are glad to announce that BDVA has granted the i-Spaces label to the following existing data innovation hubs for 2017:
● Big Data Centre of Excellence Barcelona (ES) . Silver Label
● Know-Center (AUT). Silver Label.
● RISE SICS North ICE (SE). Silver Label
● Smart Data Innovation Lab (DE). Silver Label.
● Teralab (FR). Silver Label.
● EGI Foundation (NL). Bronze Label.
● ITI Big Data Space (ES). Bronze Label.
The Gold, Silver and Bronze grades are aligned with the maturity and potential impact of the candidates in five main categories: Infrastructure/Technologies, Provided Services, Projects/Applications, Impact and Business Strategy.